Wits Agincourt Research Unit Job overview:
The successful candidates will join a talented and hardworking team addressing some of the country and region’s most demanding health and development challenges.
Work links closely to leading national and regional networks, with ample opportunity for professional development.
These positions are based in rural Bushbuckridge,
Mpumalanga Province and are available for a period of 6 to 12 months with a possibility of extension depending on performance in the data section.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data analytics, Statistics, Biostatistics OR either Demography, Epidemiology and related discipline.
- Must have basic knowledge of MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel as well as programming in NET (c#, vb.net) or any other language.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Weekend.Khoza@wits.ac.za
The subject heading of the email must read AGIN_002_Intern and the job title of position applying for. Please include the following documentation:
READ ALSO GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT INFRASTRUCTURE INTERNSHIPS 2022
- A cover letter (maximum one page) outlining your interest and suitability for the position.
- A detailed CV including three contactable referees.
- Certified qualifications and transcript
- Certified ID copy and driver’s license