The University of the Witswatersrand, applications for 2023 are out, for all prospectus applicants .
How To Apply
Go apply online, go to www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- Choose your pgrogrammes
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes
- Upload supporting documents
- Current Matriculants: Upload your final Grade 11 Results. The results must be certified and bear your school stamp.
- Already Matriculated: Upload certified copies of all your matric certificates/foreign school leaving certificates. A physical/hard copy of the certificates, originally certified, must be submitted to the Wits Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC), Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Wits University via hand delivery, registered mail or courier.
- Other Tertiary Institutions: Upload a certified copy of academic records for ALL tertiary registrations, inclusive of statement/certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar.
- Pay application fee
- Submit application
- Access the self-service portal
- If you’re accepted, you’re going to need to accept or reject the offer.
You will receive an email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application. The acknowledgment email will contain a person number.
For more information visit the official website https://www.wits.ac.za/