VUT re-admission form . VUT invites students who wish to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
VUT Re-Admission FORM
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for VUT RE-ADMISSION
At VUT, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://ienabler.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Step 2:
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select academic Registration Dropdown Menu and the screen will expand on the right
- Ensure that you have any admitted academic status, or simply check on the same portal.
- See that you don’t have any Registration restrictions else your registration won’t go through.
- Read carefully and accept registration Rules and regulations.
- Select qualification code, and add subject. Your qualification will display on the right of the screen.
- Having selected your subject, click “Save” and continue.
- Verify your selection and continue.
- Should there be an error, kindly click on “Restart Process” to rectify any mistake.
- The registration cost will be displayed.
- Click proof of registration to verify that. you have successfully completed your registration.
- proof should be displayed on the right of your screen and ready for printi
VUT RE-ADMISSION FORM