The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) invites students who wish to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for VUT Online Registration 2022
At VUT, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://ienabler.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Step 2:
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select academic Registration Dropdown Menu and the screen will expand on the right
- Ensure that you have any admitted academic status, or simply check on the same portal.
- See that you don’t have any Registration restrictions else your registration won’t go through.
- Read carefully and accept registration Rules and regulations.
- Select qualification code, and add subject. Your qualification will display on the right of the screen.
- Having selected your subject, click “Save” and continue.
- Verify your selection and continue.
- Should there be an error, kindly click on “Restart Process” to rectify any mistake.
- The registration cost will be displayed.
- Click proof of registration to verify that. you have successfully completed your registration.
- proof should be displayed on the right of your screen and ready for printi