HOW TO APPLY
- Apply via the University’s online application portal. Applications should open at the launch of the Annual Open Day – 15 May 2021.
Which results should current grade 12s apply with?
- Current grade 12 learners should apply with their final grade 11 results or their June 2021 exam results.
Which documents should current grade 12s apply with?
- No documents should be submitted at this stage. All the necessary information should be included on the online application form.
Which results should post-matrics apply with?
NOTE: post-matrics are those who have already completed matric and who already have their NSC results
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITED BY POST MATRICS;
- Certified copy of NSC Certificate or Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of Identification Document
- If applicable, proof of any studies with academic records you may have completed
- If applicable, proof that you are currently improving your NSC results
- An affidavit describing, in brief, your activities after your matric year
THE CLOSING DATES
- Bachelor of Dentisty and Bachelor of Oral Health: 31 August 2021
- All other faculty programmes: 30 September 2021