Uplands College is seeking to appoint qualified applicants who are energetic, enthusiastic and innovative Sciences Intern.
Uplands is an Anglican, innovative, co-educational, independent school located on an extensive estate in White River, close to the Kruger Park. We are committed to providing quality education to day and boarding pupils from Grade 0000 to 12.
- Must have University Exemption and qualify for a B.Ed. or B.Sc. degree at a South African university.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve various goals and objectives.
- Will be responsible for implementing and directly participating in program activities for pupils, both individually and within groups.
- Must be able to assist in the classroom as well as being able to coach various sports.
- Will participate in a full-day academic, sporting and cultural programme.
- Provide technical support to the school’s Sciences faculty.
- Have initiative and work independently with little supervision.
- Will prepare demonstrations and assists in practical’s.
- Ensure the security and safety of the laboratory and its equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Must be able to plan and organise hands-on activities that encourage pupils’ participation, involvement and development to create a positive learning environment.
- Attend departmental meetings, as well as perform administrative and clerical duties.
- Have efficient research skills to seek out new technologies and/or resources for educators. Should be committed to continued self-development.
- Must be an Affirmative Action / Employment Equity, South African Citizen.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
Commencement date: 01 January 2022
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE INFORMATION
Uplands is an equal opportunities employer. Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and Uplands reserves the right not to make an appointment.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Qualified candidates are requested to apply by submitting a CV not exceeding three pages and the contact details of two referees to email@example.com
Should you not have received a response from Uplands within two weeks following the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Please use the reference: SI2022
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.