The University of Stellenbosch (SUN) Online Application for 2022 is opened from 1 April and its still ongoing till 30 November 2021.
SUN therefore encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of Stellenbosch Via SUN online application tool.
THE APPLICATION IS OPEN FOR;
- First-time SUN applicants
- SUN students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply Online
In order to apply SUN Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Application Forms 2022
When to apply
Applicants are advised to submit their applications as early possible