The University of Port Elizabeth Online Application for 2022 opened from 1 April and it will close on 30 November 2021.
Therefore University of Port Elizabeth encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of Port Elizabeth Via University of Port Elizabeth online application tool.
The application is open for;
- First-time University of Port Elizabeth applicants
- University of Port Elizabeth students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply
In order to apply University of Port Elizabeth Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport numberP
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of Port Elizabeth Application Forms 2022
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.