University of Limpopo (UL) Online Application for 2022 is opened from 1 April to 30 November 2021.How to apply online to University of Limpopo.
University of Limpopo therefore encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of Limpopo Via UL online application tool.
THE APPLICATION IS OPEN FOR;
- First-time UL applicants
- UL students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply Online Application 2024
In order to apply UL Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
UL Application Forms 2022