University of Johannesburg registration dates for 2024 is open. Check the UJ registration dates and register for 2024.
Residential Registration Information
- Returning/continuing students’ registration in respect of Diploma, Degree, Honours and Course Work Masters programmes commences on 17 January 2024 until 11 February 2024 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- First-year undergraduate students registration commences on 21 January 2022 and closes on 11 February 2022 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
- First-Year students only need to come onto campus to collect their student cards. Students can collect their student card at any campus during the registration period. To gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- If you are under the age of 18 on the day you register, you and your parent/guardian should sign the Academic Registration Rules Regulations and Indemnity and send the completed form to the Student Enrolment Centre at email@example.com before you will be able to register. Please follow this link to access the form: academic-registration-rules-regulations-and-indemnity
For more information visit the UJ website https://www.uj.ac.za/