University of Johannnesburg 2022 applications are open therefore if you wish to become a part of UJ, apply now. The University of Johannesburg has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. At UJ, they commit themselves to leading, challenging, creating and exploring knowledge.
They offer a very wide range of course from diplomas to degrees to postgraduate courses. UJ also offers a wide range of online courses. These range from short courses to full certificates, continuing education programmes, degrees and postgraduate courses.
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
NOTE;Applications will close on 30 September 2021 @ 12:00.
How To Apply
CLICK HERE TO START APPLYING TO UJ
You need the following when applying;
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.