The university of Venda online application is open for 2024 academic year . University of Venda online application process is simple and easy step .Check the University of Venda application process below.
How to Apply
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2023 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
• Application Closing Date: 30 October 2023
STEPS ON ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.