UNISA x11 Internships are open for students with a 3 years National Diploma or Degree. Apply now before the closing date.
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Unemployed South African Citizens, with no work experience and have completed a UNISA qualification. (3 years National Diploma or Degree) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old.
Department of Quality Assurance and Enhancement (DIQAE) and the Academic Quality Assurance and Enhancement Unit (AQAE) x 11
- Diploma in Accounting Science.
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management.
- Diploma in Administrative Management.
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management.
- Bachelor of Administration.
- Post Grad Diploma in Project Management.
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and interne
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, and all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book/Card
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship