UNISA Colleges |Check the UNISA Colleges below
UNISA eight colleges comprise the following:
- College of Accounting Sciences (CAS): Offers several qualifications endorsed by professional financial bodies both nationally and internationally, and produces high quality graduates for the various accounting professions.
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES): Specialises in education and training in food production and the sustainable use and management of Africa’s natural resources.
- College of Economic and Management Sciences (CEMS): The largest provider of business education in Africa and one of the largest in the world. Unisa’s Graduate School of Business Leadership (SBL) is an autonomous academic department within CEMS.
- College of Education (CEDU): Responsible for the professional education and training of close to 50% of all teachers in South Africa.
- College of Graduate Studies: Endeavours to increase Unisa’s postgraduate profile and to improve the performance of master’s and doctoral students.
- College of Human Sciences (CHS): Offers high-quality general academic and career-focused programmes in the arts and humanities, social sciences, education, religion and theology.
- College of Law (CLAW): Confers professional qualifications that provide access to the legal profession, as well as various career-based qualifications in subjects such as police practice.
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET): Offers general academic and career-oriented degrees, diplomas and certificates in a range of science, engineering and technology disciplines.
READ ALSO UNISA 2022/2023 Online Application
In addition, we have a Graduate School of Business Leadership (SBL) which is regarded as one of the top business schools in South Africa, the SBL has produced more than a third of all the MBL/MBA degrees awarded by South African universities since its inception