UNDP invites qualified applicants to apply for internship program. Apply now before the closing date.
Functional and general requirements:
- Currently enrolled in (a) a graduate school programme as a full-time student in economics, development finance and related fields or(b) the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent), or (c) have graduated with a university degree as defined in above and, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation
- Understanding of Private Sector Development and Engagement Concepts and Practices would be beneficial.
- Work experience considered as an asset especially in business development data driven management in e-commerce solutions
Intern – SDG Investments
- At least First Degree in Economics and/or Finance
- No work experience necessary but must be eager and proactive.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and statistical analysis of data such as SPSS, Eviews, STRATA.
- Understanding and familiarity with the SDGs, HDR and other economic policies related to social development, would be advantageous