Ukwazi School of Nursing application form… Ukwazi School of Nursing application is open for 2024 academic year
Therefore Ukwazi School of Nursing invites prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2024 academic year.
Ukwazi School of Nursing Application form 2024
In order to a, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number.
SEE ALSO Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme 2024
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION: APPLICATION FORM
A link to the School’s Application form appears below. You are invited to contact your campus of choice – Roodepoort or Potchefstroom (see tabs at the top of this page) for further information in this regard.
To apply online;
- Go to m https://www.ukwazi.co.za/study-at-ukwaz
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
- Telephone Number: 011-760-3098
- Telephone Number 2: 011-760-5567
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ukwazi.co.za