Uber is offering Internship opportunities and qualified applicants should apply online before closing date.
We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits and much more!
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
- Availability to work 6 months full time in 2021 starting December
- Working rights in South Africa (No sponsorship available)
- Experience with SQL and Google Sheets
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
- Adequately developed algorithmic thought and knowledge of basic data structures.
- Enthusiasm for SSA
- Ability to prioritize and say ‘no’
HOW TO APPLY
The SSA Central Operations team own and manage a wide range of projects and products that seek to unlock the potential of the continent. Projects involve analysing data sets, providing creative solutions and meeting strict timelines.