Transnet opportunities are open for qualified applicants in various fields. Apply now while the application is open
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects all passed or
- Technical National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory passed
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
- National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding academic results.
- Selection will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
- On successful completion of the Apprenticeship there is no guarantee for permanent employment within Transnet. This is only a training and development opportunity.
- Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after completion of the apprentice training.
- By applying for a position at Transnet, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and acknowledge that the purpose for processing your personal information is in terms of Transnet recruitment and selection process.
- NB: Please submit a cover letter indicating your choice of trade that is relevant to your subjects, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification/s and certified copy of ID document