Toyota South Africa Motors bursary is offering bursaries to fund all qualified candidates. Check the Toyota South Africa Motors bursary application process below.
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Their vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to Toyota’s flagship graduate programme.
Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following field
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.