SPAR invites graduates to apply for their programme .Apply now before the closing date.
Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
Must have good communication skills.
Must have ambition to learn.
Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
If you have not had any response from us within one week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
SPAR Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are placed in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
“Your application and all personal information provided herein is protected under the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”.
- The SPAR Group LTD, with its head offices at 22 Chancery Lane in Pinetown, is collecting this information to enable us to facilitate your application and /or assess your suitability for the advertised position. This information will be used for this purpose only and disposed of thereafter, unless you consent to the information being retained for marketing purposes.
- Where shortlisted, your information will be retained for a period of 3 months and disposed of immediately thereafter if you are unsuccessful in your application. Where employment is offered, it will be retained as part of your employee portfolio and secured accordingly.
- This information is given to us, by you, voluntarily and of your own free will.
- If you do not wish to provide us with this information, are unable to do so, or object to it being used, it will result in the disqualification of your application.
- In the course of the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with third parties.
- You have the right to access this information while in our possession and make corrections if necessary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint via email with the office of the Information Regulator, at complaints.IR@justice.gov.za, if you are unhappy with the manner in which we deal with your information.
By submitting your application, you hereby declare your understanding of the aforementioned information and consent to the processing of your information in accordance with the Act, as well as the processing of any further personal information requested by us in the future including but not limited to, banking details, criminal history and credit reports /financial history information.