The South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application for 2022 academic year is open from from 1 April to 30 November 2021for all qualified applicants.
The South West Gauteng TVET College therefore encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at South West Gauteng TVET College Via South West Gauteng TVET College online application tool.
Requirements for applicants:
- First-time South West Gauteng TVET College applicants
- South West Gauteng TVET College students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application Process 2022
In order to apply South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply ;
- Go to https://www.swgc.co.za/
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
South West Gauteng TVET College Application Forms 2022
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.