- ABET 4/NQF Level 1 or Grade 9.
- Internet and either a computer/laptop/tablet or android phone to access the online lectures and assessments.
Composition of Course:
- An online course consisting of learning material, audio-visual instruction, virtual support lectures and online formative assessments.
- A placement assessment will be written to assess the learner’s understanding and level of competence in English and Math Lit.
- Live sessions to be conducted after-hours.
Duration of Course: 3 months, based on notional hours.
Language of Instruction: English
You can apply online on our website or request an application form via email. Before you apply, please make sure that you comply with the entry requirements.