South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA ) vacancies. Apply now for available vacancies before the closing date.
By applying for any of the vacant positions, you:
- Consent to SACAA holding and processing your personal information for recruitment and selection purposes and to comply with its obligations regarding the retention of your records.
- Consent to SACAA processing personal information for recruitment and selection purposes prior to, during and after your selection should you be successful.
- Give consent that should you apply for a specific vacancy, and you are unsuccessful, the information you provide to the SACAA may be retained so that we can consider you for future suitable vacancies.
- Give consent for SACAA to create an employee record, if your job application is successful, the information you give during the application process will form part of your employee record and will be used to administer your employment and manage your career at SACAA.
- Consent to the SACAA using some of the personal information you provided for various reporting purposes including, for example, to report on our diversity targets or the type of candidates and volumes of applications made to SACAA and related trends. You will not be personally identified in these reports.
- Consent that SACAA use third parties, such as recruitment agencies to assist in filling vacancies and assessing the suitability of candidates. Where the SACAA has made use of the services of a third party, SACAA will ensure that they meet the same privacy and security standards as SACAA.
- Consent to SACAA sharing personal information about you with other bodies that are connected to what SACAA does to verify your competency for the role for which you have applied. Those bodies will process your personal information solely and only, for such purposes. In doing the above, if the SACAA provides personal information about an individual to a foreign country, or international bodies, the SACAA will make sure that there is a legal basis for such transfer and that your personal information is adequately protected as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information.
- Consent to SACAA keeping your information for as long as it is necessary for the recruitment process. If you are successful, SACAA will keep your information for the duration of your employment, should you wish to apply for other roles within SACAA and for administrative purposes.
- Legal Advisor: Regulation Development, closing date 13 June 2022. Click here to view profile. Please include Legal Advisor: Regulation Development in the subject line for all applications
- Manager: Communications, closing date 15 June 2022. Click here to view profile. Please include Manager: Communications in the subject line for all applications
- Administration Intern, closing date 21 June 2022. Click here to view profile. Please include Administration Intern in the subject line for all applications.
Applications to be submitted to Recruitment@caa.co.za using the titles as indicated above in the subject line.
Disclaimer: All SACAA appointments are subject to S98 of the Civil Aviation Act, 13 of 2009 and all successful candidates will be subjected to security vetting. Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates in line with Employment Equity Targets.