Smollan invites Finance Graduates to join in their dynamic and well-functioning team .Apply now for available position.
As a Finance Graduate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Finance Department with tasks relating to accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, fixed assets and general ledger.
- Relevant Degree (BCom Financial Accounting/ Accounting Sciences)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is Mandatory
- Technically proficient in accounting principles
- Able to integrate various information (accounting, human etc.) characterizing internal activities
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to begin your career in a supportive environment
Please note: The health and well-being of our employees has always been a priority to our organisation. Smollan’s obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 (OHASA) which stipulates that an employer has a duty to do what is reasonably practical to ensure that the working environment is safe for all employees and those who access the workplace, has necessitated that we introduce a mandatory vaccination policy. All candidates are advised that should they be successful, it will be a condition of employment that they be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and that the company will require the necessary proof before confirming appointment