The Small Enterprise Foundation is looking for Graduates completing their
Structure of SEF Graduate Programme
Successful candidates will be in a 6 months rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administration, Finance, Quality and Compliance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development and Information Technology.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the department, based on their professional interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation.
We are specifically looking for candidates with interest in rural business development and poverty alleviation.
Ideal candidates should possess a mix of the following characteristics:
• University degree or Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Bcom Commerce, Development Studies, Statistics, Auditing, Human Resources, Bachelor of Science, International Relations and IT.
• Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
• Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
• Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
• Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
• Microsoft Office Package
• The ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Leadership skills
• South African not more than 35 years old
• Willingness to relocate
READ ALSO Gauteng Enterprise Propeller vacancies
How to apply:
• The advert to closes on the 31st of August each year
• To apply send your one page Cover Letter, CV and Academic Transcript
• SEF is an EE compliant organisation therefore people in designated categories including individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
Should you not hear from us, two months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
13th Cheque, Medical Aid, Annual leave, Study, Sick & Family responsibility leave, Life Insurance
Accommodation for the first month
please access the SEF Privacy Statement on our website www.sef.co.za