Sibanye Stillwater Learnership opportunities are open for 2022.Check below for application form .
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme.
All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
READ ALSO SACSSP Social Work Readiness Programme Opportunity 2022
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason
- Distinctions in Mathematics and Physical Science
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
Opportunity Closing Date
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond