Shoe city Learnership Programme is open for unemployed learners .Apply now before the closing date.
Grade 12 certificate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently unemployed
- Should not be registered on another SETA learnership
- Between the age of 18 and 30
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the Learnership programme
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Proficient in English, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A positive attitude and a passion for customer service
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week, scheduled from Monday to Friday
- You will be required to attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer engagement, sales, product management, and professional service to both internal and external customers
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW