SASSA R350 SRD grant Application 2024
- South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
Start with these steps to apply and receive grant on 2023 payment dates:-
- Go to the registration page: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/register.html
- Click the Get Registered Now button on the Register page.
- Complete the Contact Information and Account Details sections. All fields with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Email Address – When entering an email address, please keep in mind that all correspondence with Grants.gov will be sent to that email address.
- Username – Enter a username to log in to Grants.gov. It may only contain alphanumeric characters, question marks, periods, dashes, underscores, and the @ symbol. Your username cannot contain a space, nor can it only include numbers. Select a username you will remember.
- Password – The password you choose must meet the following password requirements:
- Must contain at least eight (8) characters
- Must contain at least one (1) uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Must contain at least one (1) lower case letter (a-z)
- Must contain at least one (1) number (0-9)
- Must contain at least one (1) special character (e.g. ! @ # $ % ^ & *)
- Cannot be the same as the previous six (6) passwords
- Cannot contain dictionary words, names, or your Username
- Select whether to subscribe or unsubscribe from Grants.gov Communications. The Alerts are important messages about time-sensitive or major system changes. The Newsletter features training, system enhancement updates, and other resources to help the federal grants community.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Send Temporary Code button, then access your email account to access the temporary code.
- Enter the temporary code you received in the email from Grants.gov into the Temporary Code field and click the Continue button.
- Decide if you would like to add a profile to your Grants.gov account or click the Continue button to log in. You need to add a profile to submit an application. After registering, review the Workspace Overview page to learn how to apply for a grant.
SASSA Status Check
Before you check your status, you must have previously applied for SRD grant, Start with these steps to check your status
- To check SASSA Status, simply go to SRD at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status.
- Enter your application number and phone number.
- Click the Submit button.
ApplytoSA has received a lot of questions with regards to how to appeal, we did some research and we are glad to let you know that it is possible.
SASSA Reconsideration status check
- Reconsideration URL:- https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration
If you’ve already lodged an appeal, you will then not need to send another or contact the SASSA office.
Or you can use any of the following channels: