Sassa R350 Grant Application is available online for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant. All active SRD R350 grant applications or reapplications made since April 2022 will automatically be considered for each month until March 2023.
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) will only be accepting new applications, meaning all previous beneficiaries of the R350 grant will have to reapply. The application process for 2022/2023 is simple, with the steps in the next subheading.
How To Apply for SASSA Grant Application for R350
Before applying, applicants need to ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria:
- South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
The new cycle of the grant is also open to Caregivers who are not receiving any grant on their own behalf.
STEPS TO APPLY SASSA r350 GRANT ONLINE
Vist the sassa grant website ttps://srd.sassa.gov.za
Proceed to How do I apply for this SRD Grant
Click apply online https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19
Enter your phone number and proceed with the provided instructions.
Or you can use the following channel:
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
You only have to apply once via this web site or the above WhatsApp number and not many times on every channel.
SASSA will only process one application received from each applicant.
All applicants will need to sign a declaration and consent form, as SASSA will be working with other institutions to verify details provided by applicants.
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address