Sanlam Group has learnership opportunities for matric leaving students who require work experience. .
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa.
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 35;
- Be residing in the Pietermaritzburg area;
- Be available for interviews during November/December 2021;
- Be able to start with the learnership/Internship on 1 February 2022;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting Of min 40%
- Be computer literate in word/excel/outlook
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
READ ALSO Sanlam 2021 Bursary Scholarship
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO: Learner Pietermaritzburg
CLICK HERE TO: Inseta Learner – Mmabatho
CLICK HERE TO: Inseta Learner – Klerksdorp
CLICK HERE TO: Inseta Learner – Potchefstroom
Opportunity Closing Date