THE SANLAM BURSARY IS CURRENTLY OFFERING TO FUND UNDERGRADUATES LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
DETAILS ON THE BURSARY:
Sanlam offers bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz in mathematics , you have an opportunity to enjoy a good opportunity by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just the one Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 min-year 2019 results as well as NBT results
- Certified copy of your identity document (ID)
- Grade 12 results may be used as determining factor
- An above 90% score in Mathematics and an overall A aggregate
- A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what an actuary does?
- Why do you want to study actuarial science?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become an actuary?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
- If you are not successful at becoming an actuary, what other career paths are you considering?
INCLUSION OF BURSARY:
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- General allowance (Books and pocket money)
- Mentoring and academic support from Sanlam actuarial professionals
- Vacation work and networking opportunities with Sanlam staff
- Guaranteed employment after completion of studies
- Continued support and payment towards actuarial board exams
- Range of work rotation opportunities across a broad spectrum of disciplines
All applications need to be completed online via the Sanlam Career Opportunities website.
Submit the following documents when applying
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 mid-year results
- A letter of motivation to support your application
CLICK HERE TO SEE SANLAM BURSARY POST AND APPLY ONLINE
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.
See More: Sanlam Bursary