SANDF Recruitment for 2022 Intake Application Form is out. Therefore can apply for the available vacancies before the closing date.
SANDF JOINING REVIEW 2022
There are two ways you can join the South Africa Reserve Force Division, either through the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) or through direct SANDF recruitment.
The MSDS is a Department of Defence program that serves as the entry-level platform for young South Africans whose career is to defend the country as (SANDF). The MSDS is a two-year voluntary service that is aimed at giving young people skills that will help them get great jobs in the workplace.
During the training programme, trainees receive a salary, accommodation, and food.
MSDS Shortlisted Candidates for the South African National Defence Force will have to undergo an initial period of 2 years of voluntary service.
After the initial 2 years of service, you’ll be offered a 5-year contract to join the reserves which can be renewed until the age of 65.
Direct recruitment is only applicable to people with special skills such as engineers, IT specialists, diesel mechanics, etc.
SANDF RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY
The following requirements must be met;
- A South African citizen.
- Medically, mentally and battle fit.
- Between the ages of 18 and 26 years (the required age varies according to the category of training/service) when joining for the first time. This age restriction does not apply to applicants with professional or critical skill qualifications required.
- You must have the attributes and qualifications which are required for your training.
- You must be able to perform the service or duties attached to the post for which you apply.
- If you are employed, your employer must be willing to grant special leave for military activities within reasonable demands.
- Have no criminal record.
- Training is provided to new recruits but due to the nature of the system, longer courses are presented in shorter flexible modules.
- Other corps may require you to have existing qualifications in that specific field. For example, to join the Air Force Reserves an applicant must have aviation-related expertise.
MSDS PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for MSDD programme must:
- be a South African citizen.
- age between 18 and 22 years (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- bube currentlysy with the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or have completed it.
- Not area bound.
- Have no record of a criminal offense.
- Be preferably single.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the South African National Defence Force.
- Be prepared to do Basic Military Training, Functional Training, and to serve in uniform.
SANDF RECRUITMENT INTAKE FORM 2022
- Go to http://www.dod.mil.za/ to check the steps to download the application form pdf.
- Submit to the SANDF
Check also: SA Navy Application Form 2022 PDF download
For more information, contact the department of defense using the following contact details:
|Postal Address||Private Bag X910, Pretoria, 0001|
|Physical Address||Cnr Nossob & Boeing Streets, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria|
|Telephone||012 355 6321 / 6999|
Email address email@example.com.