Social Work Readiness Programme is offering employment to qualified unemployed candidates .Check the Social Work Readiness Programme application procedures.
The purpose of the Social Work Readiness Programme is to enhance and facilitate the employability of unemployed social workers and newly qualified social workers through a custom designed capacity development programme that focuses on knowledge, skills and experience to support their readiness and transition to employment.
- A four-year Bachelors Degree in Social Work.
- Registered with SACSSP as a social worker.
- Currently unemployed as a social worker (graduated since 2015 and to date are still unemployed) or is newly qualified (completed studies in social work end of 2020).
HOW TO APPLY
You are invited, if you meet the criteria, to apply and participate in the Social Work Readiness Programme by submitting the following to the SACSSP at SWRP@sacssp.co.za before/on the closing date:
- Completed application form ( CLICK HERE: Form E.2.8.1 )– available on website
- Certified copy of qualification in social work
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation (why you should be considered)
- CLOSING DATE 12 December 2021