The SA Navy is an interesting job that aims at recruiting suitable candidates who meet the requirements for 2023/2024.
It is obvious that the best way to join the SA NAVY is to avail yourself of the two-year volunteering programme that is available through the SA Military Skill Development System (MSDS).
They strive to attract the right quality and quantity of skilled or potential employees/members (uniform or civilian) in order to meet the Departments’ strategic and operational objectives.
- Compulsory Medical fitness (applicants will have to undergo the prescribed SANDF military health examination).
- Compulsory Psychometric tests with proof.
- Proof of criminal records by the Criminal Record Bureau for verification.
- Applications complying with the minimum requirements will be subjected to further screening.
- Shortlisted candidates identified will then be invited to partake in a selection process.
See also: SA Army Application Form 2023-2024
Start with these steps to apply for SA navy:
- Download the South Africa Navy Application Form
- Submit The Following Documents With Your Application Form:
- A valid ID card or proof of identification
- A copy of your grade 12 certificate
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae
- A certificate of your highest academic qualification obtained so far
- Complete the form and submit to the Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarter (Recruitment Center) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001.
For more information you can contact ;
- Street Address: Department of Defence-Navy Office, 224 Visagie Street, PRETORIA
- Phone: 012 339 4236
- Fax: 012 339 4463
- E-mail: email@example.com