Ruth Prowse School of Art application form… Check Ruth Prowse School of Art application form- Ruth Prowse School of Art application form is open for 2022 academic year
Therefore Ruth Prowse School of Art invites prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 academic year.
Ruth Prowse School of Art Application Form 2022
In order to apply Ruth Prowse School of Art Application Form, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number.
To apply online;
- Go to https://www.ruthprowse.co.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
- Telephone Number: 021 447 2492
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: ruthprowse.co.za