regarding Dangerous Goods;
– Ensure general safety and security around the aircraft;
– Obtain boarding clearance for passengers from the crew;
– Supervise the loading and offloading of baggage and
– Advise Swissport of any load changes;
– Effective turnarounds/reducing delays by ensuring that
all handling agents and service providers are in place for
– Conduct ramp safety audits when required;
– Ensure ramp vehicles are clean and fuelled.
– Grade 12;
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial airline
– Ramp handling experience will be a definite advantage;
– Code 08 Drivers License;
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
– No criminal record.
– Planning, organizational and time management
– Excellent interpersonal skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication
– Immaculate time keeping;
– Problem solving and decision making
– Ability to multi task and delegate.
– All external applicants, please apply via our
website: www.flysafair.co.za ;
– No external email applications will be
– Should no feedback be provided within two
(2) weeks from the closing date, please
consider your application as unsuccessful.
– Reference number – JHB000604.
Preference will be given to members of
designated groups that are under-represented.