- Must be an unemployed South African youth;
- Must have completed and passed grade 12 (Matric);
- Must have passed and completed a National Diploma or Degree at any recognized South African Institution of Higher Education and Training (HET) on the aforementioned disciplines;
- Have a valid South African ID;
- The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme before.
Enquiries for the above-mentioned position must be directed to:
The Human Resource Officer at email@example.com.
Applications sent on the aforementioned email address will not be considered.
Applications must be accompanied by: (automatic disqualification)
- An application letter (cover letter)
- Certified copy of ID or Passport – not older than 03 months
- Certified copy of all relevant qualifications – not older than 03 months
The closing date is 06 June 2022 on/before 16h00; no late applications will be accepted.
Note: Appointments are made at the sole discretion of the PHSDSBC. After interviews, successful candidates are expected to undergo competency assessments in line with position requirements, and on appointment, to sign performance contracts.
Correspondence for interviews will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days may assume that they have not been considered for an interview and are thanked for applying.
The PHSDSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining diversity and equity in employment and intends to promote representativity in all occupational levels as contemplated in the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.