The Person Institute of Higher Education application form- Check Pearson Institute of Higher Education application form is open for 2023 academic year
Therefore Pearson Institute of Higher Education invites prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
Person Institute of Higher Education application form
If you completed Grade 12 up to December 2008 without any endorsement, please contact a Higher Education Consultant for further information.
Minimum admission requirements for undergraduate degrees:
- You must have a minimum achievement level 4 in 4 NSC examination subjects.
- Life Orientation will be granted 3 points from any percentage above 40%.
National Certificate Vocational (NQF 4) admission requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 50% in English.
- Life Orientation and Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy/ Technical Mathematics.
- You must have a minimum of 70% in four vocational subjects chosen from the NCV (NQF 4) subjects.
- The NCV (NQF4) subjects must relate to the degree for which you intend enrolling.
For Admission into a Bachelor’s Degree:
- You must have achieved at least 60% in three Fundamental subjects (English, Mathematics or Math Literacy or Technical Mathematics, Life Orientation);
- You must have a minimum of 70% in the four Vocational subjects, chosen from the NC(V) registered subject list.
- The NCV (NQF4) subjects must relate to the degree for which you intend on enrolling for.
To apply online
- Go to https://www.eduvos.com/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
- Address: 44 Alsatian Road, Glen Austin Extension 3, Midrand, South Africa, 1685
- Location: Midrand, South Africa
- Telephone Number: +27 11 690 1700
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pearsoninstitute.ac.za