This application form is for BSC final year students and graduates wishing to pursue a Masters in Chemical Engineering.
Please ensure that you meet these criteria BEFORE submitting your application:
* You must be a BSc graduate or final year BSc student at a registered South African university.
* A good academic record with a minimum 60% average in the final year of study.
* Applicants must have completed their studies in five years or less.
* Candidates should indicate their areas of interest, for example energy efficiency, renewable energy and biopolymers etc.
* You will be required to submit a CV, a one-page motivation as to why you should be considered, academic transcripts for all years of study, as well as a letter of reference from a lecturer. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THESE AVAILABLE AS YOU WILL NEED TO UPLOAD THEM IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION.
ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE AND WILL ONLY BE USED FOR THE PURPOSES WITH WHICH IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED