NSC June 2023 Supplementary Examinations is open for registration. The purpose of NSC exam is to give another opportunity to pass your exams and receive your Matric certificate without having to repeat your full Matric year.
2023 NCE exam requirements
The June 2023 NSC examination is open to ONLY NSC Part-time Repeater candidates who:
- registered and/or wrote the November 2022 NSC examination
- wrote the NSC Examination from 2008 – 2022.
- have a valid SBA mark for the subject they are writing.
- wants to rewrite subjects they wrote in a previous NSC exam
NSC part-time repeater ca =n register for the NSC Exams from 20 January 2023. Closing date for registration is on 8 February 2023.
NSC Supplementary Examinations 2023 Registration
Follow these steps to register for the NSC exams
- Download registration form – registration form in full.
- Hand in your completed form at your local district office or WCED walk-in centre; or
- Scan and email your completed form to: Exam.Registrations@westerncape.gov.za.
What you need for the registration
- A certified copy of your ID document or birth certificate or passport (foreign candidates) must be attached to this registration form – an Affidavit if these documents are not available.
- Part-time repeater candidates must attach a copy of the statement of results of their previous NSC examination sittings.
- All personal information of candidates will be dealt with in accordance with and in full compliance with the POPI Act.
Where to find application/registration forms
Find Application forms from any of these sources, note that these forms are only available from 20 January 2023:
- at schools where the candidate collects November 2022 examination results;
- from your nearest district office; and
- downloaded and printed from the WCED website.
All Applications are manually, that is there is no online application for 2023 NSC examination