Northern Cape provincial bursary application is open for 2023 .Apply now before the closing date .
1. Proof of registration from the Higher Education Institution for the qualification in the
relevant field of study must be attached.
2. Provisional acceptance from a university should also accompany the application.
3. In order for a learner to qualify for a bursary, he /she must obtain at least 60%
aggregate (Gr12, current & enrolled students)
4. Incomplete application forms or applications with insufficient information, according
to the checklist, will not be considered.
5. Closing date for ALL applications is 18 November 2022.
6. Late applications will not be considered.
7. The bursary covers undergraduate studies / first degrees only.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
1. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure the following are adhered to:
a. ALL listed items as contained in Annexure A (Checklist), are attached to the
b. Application Form with attachments to be forwarded to:
• 31A Angel Street, New Park, KIMBERLEY, 8301
• Email: Bursary_Admin@ncpg.gov.za or Bursary_Enquiries@ncpg.gov.za
All applicants are thanked for their interest. If you do not receive feedback from us within
6 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.