MultiChoice Programme is looking for recently graduated South Africans .Apply now while the application is open.
Who is MultiChoice?
The MultiChoice Group is Africa’s leading entertainment company that uses the power of entertainment to enrich lives. The organisation achieves this goal through showcasing compelling local and international stories, which bring people together around a shared passion.
These stories get delivered through their Direct To Home (DTH), Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) and online video entertainment services.
Their entertainment platform is a hub for approximately 14 million people across 50 countries. Thanks to their phenomenal products and services, the MultiChoice Group is able to create thousands of jobs and invest heavily in Africa’s film and TV industry, as well as contribute to the economies of the countries where they operate.
- Copy of your ID
- A short cover letter describing what makes YOU special. (Max 150 words)
- Latest transcripts
MultiChoice is looking for graduates who have obtained a minimum average of 65% in the following degrees:
- BEng(Sc) Digital Arts
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- Bcom Hons Statistics and Data Science
- BScHons Big Data Analytics
- BSc Actuarial Science
- Digital Graduate Programme
- Earn a salary of R19,100 per month
- Average of 65%, ideally graduated within the last year
- 18-month programme
- Start date: 1 February