Mukhanyo Theological College applications are open .Check the Mukhanyo Theological College application procedure and apply online for 2022/2023 academic year.
Mukhanyo Theological College is a multi-denominational Christian academic institution, that provides in-depth Bible training to church leaders and young people who want to prepare themselves for the ministry of God’s Word, as pastors and as witnesses to the world
Distance students are to submit them to the relevant tutor who will assist you with the rest of the process.
- Student application form: Carefully read the code of conduct for students and other policies contained in the Prospectus before signing the form – your signature on the form indicates your acceptance to abide by the rules.
- Certified copies of the following personal documents:
- Matric certificate or equivalent school-leaving certificate and any other completed qualifications.
- Proof of Identity:
- South African Applicants: Identity Document (ID)
- Non-South African Applicants living in South Africa: Passport and Residency Visa/Permit.
- Non-South African Applicants living outside South Africa: Passport
- Church Leader’s Testimonial: Have your church leader complete the Church Leader’s Testimonial and submit it to the college/tutor.
- Distance Students ONLY: The tutor will conduct a short interview with you, complete the Tutor Recommendation Form and submit it together with your application to Mukhanyo.
For more information visit the school official https://www.mukhanyo.ac.za/