MSF South Africa is looking qualified applicants for an Association Communications Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
Access Campaign Advocacy Intern
The Association Communications Intern will be instrumental in helping the Association Unit to engage and animate the Association in order improve engagement using MSF SA’s Communication channels.
The intern will also be expected to contribute towards MSF’s objective of becoming increasingly Association
- Studies in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field.
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience in managing social media accounts and interest in developing Digital Communications & marketing tactics.
- A strong interest in humanitarian issues.
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in English, written and orally
- Experience balancing short-term and long-term responsibilities and working quickly when necessary, and working in high-pressure and/or breaking-news situations
- A desire to work collaboratively on projects and teach others what you know
HOW TO APPLY
Please include your CV together with a letter of motivation.
*Kindly note: If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful*