Mpumalanga Health Department program .Mpumalanga Health Department invites prospectus applicants between the age of 18 and 36 years to apply for 2022 academic year to apply ONLINE to study towards a 3 year Diploma in Nursing for 2022 intake
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree
- English at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science/Biology/Physiology at least level 3 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above.
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- Resident of Mpumalanga
READ ALSO Waterberg TVET College Prospectus 2023
HOW TO APPLY
All certification will be send for verification. Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (eg.ABET) will not be considered.
Applicants with disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with the application form or anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.
Guess this information on Association for Educational Transformation was helpful, If Yes, Share then with others.