Mpumalanga Department of Economic Development and Tourism internships are open . Apply now before applications close.
Mpumalanga Department of Economic Development and Tourism hereby invites unemployed graduates for a twenty-four-month (24) Internship Programme which is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
The primary objective of the programme is to bridge the gap between theory and practical skills required to perform various trades. Graduates with tertiary qualifications in the following fields are invited to apply in the respective fields:
- A three-year SAQA recognized tertiary qualification in the relevant field of study
- Applicant must be South African citizen
- Permanent resident of the Mpumalanga Province
- Preference to be given to applicants from designated groups
- Applicant should be unemployed
- Applicant must be between ages 18 – 35
Successful candidate will be given a monthly stipend.
How To Apply
Please submit your application with a motivation letter to be accepted for the Internship Programme, with a comprehensive CV, originally certified copies of your qualification(s),an Identity Document and proof of residence not older than six months.
Applications must only be submitted on pdf format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only emailed applications will be accepted.