The Manufacturing Engineering and Related Services Seta ( merSETA) bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields.
- B.Sc Engineering Electrical (light and heavy current) and Electronic
- B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)
- B.Sc Engineering (Metallurgy and Materials)
- B.Sc Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- B.Sc Engineering (Industrial)
University of Technology Undergraduate (Semester Course)
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light and heavy current & electronics)
- Engineering Metallurgy & Materials
- Mechanical Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- Industrial Engineering
- Production and Operations Management
- Polymer Technology
HOW TO APPLY
30 June for the first semester and 30 September for the second semester
For more information on the bursary scheme, contact our bursary scheme officer or visit www.merseta.org.za
Bursary Scheme Officer
P O BOX 61826
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with the bursary application or anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.
Guess this information on Association for Educational Transformation was helpful, If Yes, Share then with others.