McCain Graduate Programmes
From the following fields of study are invited to apply for McCain’s Graduate Traineeship:
- BSc. Agri with Plant Pathology as major
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2022 to February 2023.
Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business in Agriculture
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family owned business.
Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Good Communication skills
READ ALSO Gibela Transport Rail Graduate opportunities
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification
- Certified copies of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
- Confirmation that you are unemployed. (Please note that successful candidates will be required to undersign an affidavit confirming that you are unemployed)
For more information contact Us. If You have any problem with anything else You can leave a comment below and We will respond.