Masakh’iSizwe (MiS) Bursary program application form| Check the Masakh’iSizwe (MiS) Bursary application procedure and apply before the closing date.
Masakh’iSizwe (MiS) Bursary Application Requirements
Only applicable to youth envisaging to study or studying full-time in disciplines relating to transport, engineering and
2. Please ensure that you have applied for acceptance at Higher Education Institutions within the Western Cape.
3. Please PRINT and mark appropriate boxes with an “X”.
4. Separate forms must be submitted for different universities or more than one study discipline at the same university.
5. If your application is submitted via a company as a Bursary Collaboration Venture (BCV) Partner Application, it means the
Department has a bursary collaboration venture agreement with the company not with the relevant student or
6. If you have not been contacted by February 2023, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
7. Please note that upon graduation bursars employed by the Department of Transport and Public Works will be required to
undergo a Professional Development Training Programme to acquire professional registration.
8. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
9. Please note that this application form is only applicable to New Bursars and cannot be utilised by current bursars.
10. Closing date: 31 August 2022
To apply click on the link below