Librarian job opportunities are open at TSIBA’s library. Apply now before the closing date.
KPA 1 Execution of library processes (55%) ? Basic library duties including but not limited to: book shelving, shelf reading, keeping library statistics, recording and displaying of journals? Acceptance and initial sorting of materials pertaining to the library? Weeding and Withdrawal process of redundant library material? Execution of the circulation of library materials? Process donations received by the library. Apply relevant policies and procedures assist in the implementation of any new systems and designs for TSIBA’s library as required. Data input into library catalogue and quality assurance
- Minimum undergraduate degree; library qualification (or studying towards) will be advantageous.
- Minimum of three years of experience in library services.
- Intimite knowledge of the library industry, library systems and expeience in an Academic library setting.
- Computer literate and competency in using the Internet, electronic library programsand systems, Google Apps.
- Some experience in a customer service role.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem solving ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to apply
To be part of this dynamic organisation, please send a two page CV with motivation letter to az.ca.abist@rh
Closing date 16 Sep