Essity is offering a 12-month learnership program to seven (7) individuals who will be working in various departments in our Manufacturing plant in Pinetown e.g Factory, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality etc .Check below on jow to apply.
Our learnership program is intended to develop young talent looking for professional and personal growth.
Candidates will be selected in accordance to Essity recruitment and learnership policies.
We’re looking for learners who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
- All applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric);
- A tertiary qualification in the following fields would be an added advantage; Supply Chain / Project Management / Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Administration;
- Must have not worked fulltime (more than 1 year);
- Willing and able to work in a production environment;
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn;
- Someone who will live and embrace our Beliefs & Behaviours;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well within a team and individually;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
HOW TO APPLY
At Essity, we believe everyone’s learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.